Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day!


You gotta love snow days. I remember when I was in public school......just waiting by the radio to see if the buses would be cancelled. It seemed to be the most exciting thing in the world.
Well, today all the buses were cancelled, not that it makes a difference to us, but hey, its still fun. I got a good work out shoveling our driveway. Tonight we have cancelled girls club, which is nice since it is valentines day. I am making Raviolli for supper and home-made (breadmaker)bread. (you can call that homemade right?) The house smells really good. I figured I can't go wrong with pasta and bread.
This picture was taken a few weeks ago at mom and dads house. They have a good hill for sledding. It was Joshys first sledding experience. He really didn't mind. Daniel on the other hand wasn't too sure about getting snow in the face.
Happy snow everyone!
Liz

3 comments:

J said...

hey, so much fun. I took elijah sledding this year too and he loved it. we've had a lot of snow too, but I think ontario has been hit pretty hard lately. We just have the freezing temps. Not fun. Good for you shoveling the drive way. We are sick today. I hope it goes away by the weekend because we have to take the youth group to a retreat, and we need all the energy we can get.
okay this is a long comment.
love you

J said...

LOVE YOU!

J said...

Okay now that you have people reading your blog you have to actually blog some times! :) HE,He,HEEEE!