Thursday, February 22, 2007

5 Bucks A Bag!


Today Joshua, Daniel, Mom, and myself went to the Salvaltion Army in Norwich. They have a deal a few times a year where you can fill a bag for five dollars. So we were there waiting for the doors to open, and when they did, we were on a mission. I found quite a few things for the kids, and a bunch of pink things for Katie. We had fun. Tonight we are celebrating Nathans birthday......he is home on reading week. Chinese food. Yummmm! oh.....we got a new van. Its fun to drive something different.....and to have more room. well tottles! Liz

4 comments:

Mom said...

Hey that was a good deal! I love the picture Love Grandma

J said...

Sweet picture. You three are pretty cute. What kind of Van did you get. We need a picture of that next time. Jon and I want a new van ( something with two sliding doors.) miss you

J said...

your adoring fans await your nest blog!

J said...

I mean "next" HEEE!