Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Freezin' in Burford


Hey. Life here has been good lately. The weather is freezing, but its Feb. It's supposed to be cold. Last sunday I walked to the arena at 7am in -17C to watch Simon play hockey. It was fun, but cold. I had my double stroller pilled with blankets to keep Daniel and Joshy warm. A couple of my friends, Gemma and Melodie (and their kids) came with me to watch their husbands too. I tell ya.....what nice wives we are. :) We had our anniversary service that day so we didn't need to be to church till 10am.

Joshy has started crawling and saying ...da,da,da,da,da. He will be 8 months old this Wed (7th). Boy time has been flying.

We have been looking for a van lately. Our 92 Honda Civic has done really well, but space is limited. Plus (Lord willing), if we have more kids it will be a must. Three car seats just will not fit in our little car.

Well, I need to do some cleaning. This house is looking a little on the crazy side!
The picture is of Joshua in his new hat mom gave him for Christmas.
Liz

1 comment:

J said...

Josh is so cute. I wish our kids could play together...although that might not be good cause Elijah might hurt someone.
anyways...I'm goingto try to blog tonight. So you can check it out tomorrow...here's hoping. I was praying for you thing morning.
love you
aims