Thursday, March 29, 2007

ATTENTION NATHAN


Hey Nate. I didn't realize you checked this blog...so I thought I'd make an entry just for you. Its late and Simon is .....do really need to say..... x-box. He got the 2007 nhl game and hasn't been mentally present the last few weeks. HA. (Just teasing......) Gotta love that boy. When are you coming home?
Yeah...I've really been doing terrible at Bible reading. I really want to do better. What kinda sermons do you listen to?
Well, have a snazzy day.
Liz

3 comments:

Nate said...

Thanks lisa,

i'll be home for a couple days at the end of april before I head to Africa again. i'll send you guys a letter. I like the blog...good balance of pictures and text. In terms of sermons piper is good www.desiringgod.org, also the metropolitan bible church posts theirs online (thats my ottawa church) anyway check ya later.

n.o.

J said...

liz you've got to write more! I want to know what's going on in your life. I visit you blog and am so dissappointed when i don't find an update.
Okay well, you have a good one.

J said...

Given up on blogging eh? Too bad, I was enjoying your blog...I guess I'l have to find another way to be entertained!
aims